Kids & teens
Enfants & ados
How to make a pizza? (12) 2012-09-25
Hello friends. I am looking for good recipes to make a simple pizza or more complex ones with common things like cheese, meat or even fish, fruits and so on. Do you know (...)
New Recipe (3) 2012-08-30
One of the finest food to have try it its also an Italian Dishes Emilia-Romagna (...)
turkish recipes (1) 2010-05-22
very fresh and delicious turkish recipes and cooks http://www.turkeyturkishrecipes.com/ (...)
Display archives , all threads.
Follow the news in the forum
Last post in this thread :
axelkenton (2012-09-25 13:08:04)
How to make a pizza?
* Boneless chicken 200 gm (cubed)
* Crushed red chili 1 tsp
* Black pepper powder ½ tsp
* Salt as required
* White vinegar 2 tsp
* Soya sauce 2 tsp
* Oil 3 tsp
* Capsicum 1 larger (chopped)
* Onion 1 medium (chopped)
* Tomato 1 medium (chopped)
* Green chilies 4 (chopped)
* Eggs 4-5
* Cheese ½ cup (grated)
1. Marinade chicken with crushed red chili, black pepper powder, salt, vinegar, and soya sauce for about 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a pan and cook chicken until tender and soft.
3. Put in capsicum and onion, stir about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
4. Beat eggs in a bowl; add salt, chopped green chilies, tomato, cheese and chicken vegetable mixture. Mix it well.
5. Grease a pizza pan and pour mixture in it.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree C for 15-18 minutes.
7. Cut into slices and serve hot.
magazine advertising software
[Games online] [Last topics] [Glossary] [Help] [Membership] [About]
[Social network] [Hot news] [Discussions] [Seo forums] [Meet people] [Directory]
Photo blog selected : lol
A new picture tomorrow morning, around 10 a.m.
Write upside down in your blog, anywhere!
(works with Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Youtube, MSN, Yahoo, Bebo, Hi5...)