Buy & sell
Make a Flip Book for 2013
As the sun shines over the bay on the first day of the new year 2013, people all around the city are ready to start a new life. It is a new day of gladness and feasting, and a good day, and of sending portions one to another. Nothing is better than send your friends the really good flip books with highly memorable photos so as to extend your holiday greetings to them.
Flip books are also sometimes referred to as flick books, have been around for decades, and it has gained attention and wide popularity in recent years. When it comes to traditional flip books, it might seem reminiscent of some small books of sequential pictures. When the pages are flipped, it creates an illusion of animation. This creativity and novelty once prevailed among children before being replaced with television and video games. However, progressing technology has made them come back into vogue and you can even make your own digital flip books to share or enjoy something jointly with family and friends. With a little time and the correct software, you can make your still pictures much more living, much more real.
1. Use a desktop software on your computer. You may try to free download and install xFlip page flip creator to make flip books. After having launched the software successfully, you may try to click "Import" to select your desired 2013 New Year pictures that you want to show them in your flip book. Click "OK" and your flip book will be generated on the left corner of the screen.
2. You can add New Year songs or audios to your flip book by clicking "Deesign," then "Advanced Settings," then select an audio or music file on your computer. The powerful e magazine software also allows to add New Year videos from YouTube to your digital publications.
3. You could also print your greeting cards as well. You could print one specific page or any pages from the flip books. As to the output setting, here are several options for your choice: set the output files as a SWF file or executable (EXE) file for distributing your flip books easily, or you could create an HTML file from your publications to be published to share on the website.
You must register to see these links, as this is a collaborative page, then you may change the order of the links by clicking the icons before the titles.
The following links might be less relevant, please change their ranks if you find them useful.
Create and Publish Flip Page e-Magazine and Flipbooks AnyWhere - PDF to Flash and html5 - e-catalogs
There's no trackback at the moment.
[Games online] [Last topics] [Glossary] [Help] [Membership] [About]
[Social network] [Hot news] [Discussions] [Seo forums] [Meet people] [Directory]
Make your profile in the social network :
- Create groups, pages and events.
- Promote your website (free backlink).
- Keep in touch with your friends.
- Discover what your friends think about you.
- And many more features soon...
Copy this code to display your site's Pagerank
Write upside down in your blog, anywhere!
(works with Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Youtube, MSN, Yahoo, Bebo, Hi5...)