Buy & sell
How to Secure Published Flash Magazine？
For an e-book enthusiast, flash magazine is the digital equivalent of a printed book. It is a common perspective in our mind that flipping book could display graphics and text consistently on multiple platforms. This increases the importance of securing or encrypting your digital book, which not only allows the readers to open the file then view the eBook, but also protect your flash magazine from reproduction or distribution.
There are a variety of ways to carry securing a flipping book. So that you can apply passwords to restrict your flash magazine from being opened or edited. Also, to prevent this thing happening like other users may tamper with your e-book's content, you also need to digitally sign and certify your flipping book. There are many free applications that you can use to protect your flip book available commercially. While the functions of free softwares are so limited, for such questions, at such an hour, a simple yet cost-effective software like Flip Magazine Software is great in need.
1. Open your Web browser. Simply navigate to the xflip.com website. Click "Downloads" and download the application. After you have fully download the software, you can have only a 14-day trial, you need to purchase Flip Book Software to continue using it after 30 days without XFlip watermarks.
2. Install and run the software, then you can see its screen as following. Go to the "Style" in the top menu. Tick the check behind "Password", then input your password of digital magazine to the next text box. Finally, click the "Save" button to save your settings. Keep record of the password carefully that you would like to use the next time when anyone would use.
3. The powerful software also allows to protect your digital magazine from printing or downloading. Simply remove the tick at "Print" and "Download" boxes on the navigation bar to disable the functions. Again just saves your settings carefully. Now you have composed the eBook to save the document as an encrypted flip magazine.
That sounds hard to believe, but the password protecting is really very simple, and entirely automatic. Your own Flash magazine serves as a gateway to a universe of information. Along with this extraordinary capability come the risks of losing data. Safeguard your flip book and protect flash flipping book with simple yet useful software, thus reducing or eliminating the risk, which is another reason why many people prefer this method of encrypting the e-book.
You must register to see these links, as this is a collaborative page, then you may change the order of the links by clicking the icons before the titles.
The following links might be less relevant, please change their ranks if you find them useful.
Flipbook Software - Create online flipbooks from PDF
acm > publications/journals%2B
Powered by Plone CMS, the Open Source Content Management...
Fringe Magazine » The Noun That Verbs Your World
It's Alright Mitt, We're Only Bleeding: An Open Letter to Mitt...
My Beauty is So Heavy It Could Crush the Whole of the...
There's no trackback at the moment.
[Games online] [Last topics] [Glossary] [Help] [Membership] [About]
[Social network] [Hot news] [Discussions] [Seo forums] [Meet people] [Directory]
Make your profile in the social network :
- Create groups, pages and events.
- Promote your website (free backlink).
- Keep in touch with your friends.
- Discover what your friends think about you.
- And many more features soon...
Copy this code to display your site's Pagerank
Write upside down to your friends! In your blog, anywhere...
(works with MySpace, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, MSN, Hi5, Bebo, Yahoo...)