How to Convert video files to DVD/VCD
This guide shows you How to Convert video files(avi/mpeg/Divx...) to DVD with Cucusoft MPEG/AVI to DVD converter.
Launch Cucusoft AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter pro.
1. Select radio button "To DVD"
2. Choose the "merge" or "batch" tab.
3. Click "Open" button to open your movie file(s)
4. (optional) Set your preference. Region "4" in red frames can set the output MPEG properties.
5. (Optional) Set the advanced settings as following.
6. Click "Convert" button to start the conversion task
7. After you click "Convert" button, the following dialog will pop up automatically
8. After video conversion done, the "CD/DVD Burning engine" will be launched automatically. Please choose the DVD burner.
9. Please place a DVD-/+R/RW disc into your DVD burner. If it is a rewritable disc, the program will erase the disc before burning DVD disc.
10. When burning DVD is done, the DVD disc will be eject automatically. You can also find the output file at the output folder.
You must register to see these links, as this is a collaborative page, then you may change the order of the links by clicking the icons before the titles.
The following links might be less relevant, please change their ranks if you find them useful.
AVS4YOU® Best video software on today's market.
avs4you > video.aspx
winavi > dvd to vcd.htm&sa=U&ei=YIPtUZrJK CK4gTx0YC4AQ&v
Best all-in-one solution for video converter, DVD tools, iPod...
DivX MKV Converter | DivX.com
divx > en/software/divx plus/oca/converter
Wrath of the Titans © 2012 COTT PRODUCTIONS LLC and FURIA DE TITANES...
There's no trackback at the moment.
[Games online] [Last topics] [Glossary] [Help] [Membership] [About]
[Social network] [Hot news] [Discussions] [Seo forums] [Meet people] [Directory]